Macquarie University Hospital is a supporter of continued professional development (CPD) through the RACGP.
GP Education Events 2020
- Urology at Macquarie University Hospital presented by Professor David Gillatt and Dr Ben Namdarian. To be rescheduled.
- Acute Spine Clinic – Cause and Effect – presented by Dr Davor Saravanja and Mr Chris Wynne. To be rescheduled.
- Neurosurgery (Banjo Paterson Restaurant). To be rescheduled.
- Wednesday 23 September – Healthy Weight Clinic (save the date).
Webinars in collaboration with the RACGP – advertised through the RACGP
- Wednesday 28 April – New Frontiers in Skin Cancer presented by Professor Anand Deva and Dr Chelsie O’Connor
- Tuesday 21 July – Endocrinology presented by Associate Professor Bernard Champion and Dr Eva Wong
- Wednesday 29 July – Atrial Fibrillation presented by Dr Hari Raju and Dr Chrishan Nalliah
- Tuesday 4 August – Concussion presented by Antonio Di Ieva and Dr Rowena Mobbs
- Wednesday 12 August – Prostate Cancer and Clinical Trials presented by Professor David Gillatt and Professor Howard Gurney
- Wednesday 21 October – Developmental Paediatrics presented by Dr Penny Uther and Jan Hancock
We welcome GPs to the campus and provide a range of high-quality and dynamic medical education seminars throughout the year for their enjoyment.