Macquarie University Hospital is a supporter of continued professional development (CPD) through the RACGP.
Due to the COVID-19 situation we are rescheduling our face-to-face events.
GP Education Events 2020
- Acute Spine Clinic – Cause and Effect – presented by Dr Davor Saravanja and Mr Chris Wynne. Date to be advised.
- Vascular Surgery – presented by Dr Katherine Busch and Dr Walid Mohabbat. Date to be advised.
- Neurosurgery (Banjo Paterson Restaurant). Date to be advised.
- Wednesday 23 September – Healthy Weight Clinic (save the date).
Webinars in collaboration with the RACGP – advertised through the RACGP
- Tuesday 21 July – Endocrinology presented by Associate Professor Bernard Champion and Dr Eva Wong
- Wednesday 29 July – Atrial Fibrillation presented by Associate Professor Hari Raju and Associate Professor Chrishan Nalliah
- Tuesday 4 August – Concussion presented by Antonio Di Ieva and Dr Rowena Mobbs
- Wednesday 12 August – Prostate Cancer and Clinical Trials presented by Professor David Gillatt and Professor Howard Gurney
- Tuesday September 1 – ENT presented by Associate Professor Raewyn Campbell.
- Wednesday September 9 – Cardiology presented by Professor Martin Ng.
- Tuesday 13 October – presented by Professor Anand Deva and Dr Anthony Barker
- Wednesday 21 October – Developmental Paediatrics presented by Dr Penny Uther and Jan Hancock
- Wednesday 4th November – Urology presented by Professor David Gillatt and Dr Ben Namdarian
We welcome GPs to the campus and provide a range of high-quality and dynamic medical education seminars throughout the year for their enjoyment.