Make your mark with these brand new positions at Macquarie University Hospital! Click on the positions below for more detailed information, including a full position description, information about the role and how you can apply. Please note applications will only be accepted via the hospital’s online system and only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
- Clinical Nurse Educator – Theatres (Ref No: 1295)
- Clinical Nurse Educator – ICU CCU (Ref No: 1343)
- Registered Nurse – Theatres (Ref No: 1211a)
- Registered Nurse – Theatres (Cardiac and Vascular) (Ref No: 1340)
- Registered Nurse – Theatres (Neurosurgery/Spine) (Ref No: 1249)
- Registered Nurse – Anaesthetics (Ref No: 1287)
- Registered Nurse – Recovery (Ref No: 1337)
- Registered Nurse – ICU (Ref No: 0000icu)
- Registered Nurse – Endoscopy (Ref No: 0000end)
- Registered Nurse – Ward 1 (Ref No: 0000ort)
- Patient Admissions Clerk (Ref No: 1268)
- Sterilising Services Unit Team Leader (Ref No: 1251)
- Ward Clerk – Ward 4 (Ref No: 1350)
Please Note: You may be required to undergo pre-employment screening in the form of a police check and/or a working with children check as well as a physical assessment through an authorised physiotherapist. If these checks are applicable to the role you are applying for, you will be notified during the recruitment process.
No applications will be accepted from Recruitment Agencies.