Make your mark with these brand new positions at Macquarie University Hospital! Click on the positions below for more detailed information, including a full position description, information about the role and how you can apply. Please note applications will only be accepted via the hospital’s online system and only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
- Nurse Unit Manager – Endoscopy (Ref No: 1336)
- Nurse Unit Manager – Anaesthetics and Recovery (PACU) (Ref No: 1296)
- Clinical Nurse Educator – Theatres (Ref No: 1295)
- Registered Nurse – Theatres (Ref No: 1211a)
- Registered Nurse – Theatres (Cardiac and Vascular) (Ref No: 1340)
- Registered Nurse – Theatres (Neurosurgery/Spine) (Ref No: 1249)
- Registered Nurse – Theatres (Casual Short Shifts) (Ref No: 1353)
- Registered Nurse – Anaesthetics (Ref No: 1287)
- Registered Nurse – ICU (Ref No: 0000icu)
- Registered Nurses & Enrolled Nurses – Endoscopy (Ref No: 0000end)
- Registered Nurses – Endoscopy (Part Time) (Ref No: 0000end2)
- Enrolled Nurse – Ward 1 (Ref No: 1352)
- Sterilising Services Unit Team Leader (Ref No: 1251)
- Loan Set Coordinator – SSU (Ref No: 1354)
- Storeperson (Ref No: 1094)
- Operating Theatre Assistant (Ref No: 1252)
Please Note: You may be required to undergo pre-employment screening in the form of a police check and/or a working with children check as well as a physical assessment through an authorised physiotherapist. If these checks are applicable to the role you are applying for, you will be notified during the recruitment process.
No applications will be accepted from Recruitment Agencies.