Registered Nurse – Anaesthetics (Ref No: 1287)
Macquarie University Hospital is Australia’s first and only private not-for-profit teaching hospital on a university campus. Modelled on renowned international university hospitals, our approach to treatment is based on combining the best available knowledge, expertise and technology to ensure our patients receive a comprehensive and integrated service, as well as the utmost compassion, support and care.
Set in the expansive grounds of Macquarie University, amid one of the fastest growing areas of Sydney, this stunning, state-of-the-art facility is conveniently placed within walking distance of the Macquarie University train station and is only 25 mins drive from Sydney’s CBD.
Macquarie University Hospital has a number of exciting full time opportunities for suitably experienced Registered Nurses to work in our Anaesthetic department. Ideally, you will have at least 4 years’ experience in the perioperative environment with at least 3 years specifically in anaesthetics.
As the successful candidate you will possess:
- Current AHPRA registration as a Registered Nurse in New South Wales
- Previous experience in Anaesthetics is essential
- Excellent communication skills
- Flexible with shift availabilities
- High level of computer literacy
- Proven ability to establish sound relationships with peers and clients using a customer service focus
- Proven ability to prioritise and multitask in a fast paced environment
- Ability to demonstrate critical thinking and initiative
- Ability to work independently and within a team
We offer fabulous Employee Benefits including:
- Flexible working conditions
- Competitive remuneration packages
- Salary packaging
- Comfortable and sophisticated working conditions
- Extensive campus-based Sports & Fitness facilities
Macquarie University Hospital is an Equal Opportunity Employer with a commitment to diversity and social inclusion. We encourage applications from Indigenous Australians; people with a disability; those from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds; and women (particularly for senior and non-traditional vacancies).
Applications will only be accepted via the Hospital’s online system. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.