Dr Isuru Nammuni is a Vascular and Endovascular Surgeon with clinical appointments at Royal Prince Alfred Hospital in Camperdown, The Mater Hospital in North Sydney and Macquarie University Hospital in North Ryde. After obtaining his medical degree from the University of New South Wales he gained his Fellowship of the Royal Australasian College of Surgeons in Vascular Surgery. He has completed Vascular Surgery training at Addenbrookes Hospital in Cambridge, United Kingdom, and an Advanced Endovascular Surgery Fellowship in Aortic and Peripheral Interventions at the Park Hospital, Leipzig Germany. He is a member of The Australian and New Zealand Society of Vascular Surgeons, The British Vascular Society, and The British Society of Endovascular Therapy.
Dr Isuru Nammuni’s areas of clinical expertise include:
• Aortic pathology including aneurysms and aortic dissection
• Peripheral Vascular Disease leading to claudicant leg pain and critical limb ischaemia
• Diabetic Foot issues
• Carotid Artery disease and stroke prevention
• Dialysis access and fistula formation
• Chronic Venous Insufficiency and Varicose Veins