Registered Nurses – Orthopaedics
(Ref No: 0000ort)
Macquarie University Hospital is Australia’s first and only private not-for-profit teaching hospital on a university campus. Modelled on renowned international university hospitals, our approach to treatment is based on combining the best available knowledge, expertise and technology to ensure our patients receive a comprehensive and integrated service, as well as the utmost compassion, support and care.
Set in the expansive grounds of Macquarie University, amid one of the fastest growing areas of Sydney, this stunning, state-of-the-art facility is conveniently placed within walking distance of the Macquarie University train station and is only 25 mins drive from Sydney’s CBD.
Macquarie University Hospital is seeking dynamic and experienced Registered Nurses in the areas of Orthopaedics and Orthopaedic Spinal Surgery.
The Orthopaedic Department case-mix includes:
- Total joint arthroplasty (knee, hip, shoulder and elbow)
- Osseointegration surgery
- Sports injuries
- Hand surgery
- Arthoscopic surgery
- Spinal surgery
As the successful candidate you will possess:
- Current registration as a Nurse in New South Wales
- Minimum 3 years experience in Orthopaedics
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Confidence with Clinical Information Systems as MUH is a paperless hospital
- Demonstrated understanding of cost containment and resource management
We offer fabulous Employee Benefits including:
- Flexible working conditions
- Competitive remuneration package
- Salary packaging
- Comfortable and sophisticated working conditions
- Extensive campus-based Sports & Fitness facilities
Macquarie University Hospital is an Equal Opportunity Employer with a commitment to diversity and social inclusion. We encourage applications from Indigenous Australians; people with a disability; those from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds; and women (particularly for senior and non-traditional vacancies).particularly for senior and non-traditional vacancies).
Position Description - Registered Nurse
Applications will only be accepted via the Hospital’s online system.
Should you have any further enquiries, please contact Macquarie University Hospital on (02) 9812 3000.
Apply for this Position