Catering Assistant (Ref No: 1342)
Macquarie University Hospital (MUH) is Australia’s first and only private not-for-profit teaching hospital on a university campus. Modelled on renowned international university hospitals, our approach to treatment is based on combining the best available knowledge, expertise and technology to ensure our patients receive a comprehensive and integrated service, as well as the utmost compassion, support and care.
Set in the expansive grounds of Macquarie University, amid one of the fastest growing areas of Sydney, this stunning, state-of-the-art facility is conveniently placed within walking distance of the Macquarie University train station and is only 25 mins drive from Sydney’s CBD.
Macquarie University Hospital is seeking a motivated and service-driven Catering Assistant on a casual basis to work in our busy catering team assisting in the food preparation for patients, visitors and staff in the Hospital.
As the successful candidate you will possess:
- The ability to work with others in friendly manner
- Effective communication skills
- Willingness to participate in departmental training programs
- Maintain high standards of customer service around the hospital
- Experience in a hospital Catering Department
- Experience in the delegate patient ordering system.
We offer fabulous Employee Benefits including:
- Flexible working conditions
- Comfortable and sophisticated working conditions
- Access to the Macquarie University’s extensive fitness and aquatic centre
Macquarie University Hospital is an Equal Opportunity Employer with a commitment to diversity and social inclusion. We encourage applications from Indigenous Australians; people with a disability; those from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds; and women (particularly for senior and non-traditional vacancies).
Catering Assistant - Position Description
Applications will only be accepted via the Hospital’s online system. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Apply for this position