Clinical Support Assistant, ICU (Ref No: 1281)
Macquarie University Hospital (MUH) is Australia’s first and only private not-for-profit teaching hospital on a university campus. Modelled on renowned international university hospitals, our approach to treatment is based on combining the best available knowledge, expertise and technology to ensure our patients receive a comprehensive and integrated service, as well as the utmost compassion, support and care.
Set in the expansive grounds of Macquarie University, amid one of the fastest growing areas of Sydney, this stunning, state-of-the-art facility is conveniently placed within walking distance of the Macquarie University train station and is only 25 mins drive from Sydney’s CBD.
Macquarie University Hospital is currently seeking a motivated and enthusiastic Clinical Support Assistant in ICU on a part time basis. This is a combined Administrative & Clinical role – with the primary focus on Administrative duties. As the successful candidate, you will be required to assist with administrative duties including: general clerical duties, assistance with bed management, admission and discharge processes. Clinical duties include room set up for post-operative patients, ordering patient meals and supporting nursing staff in the care of patients.
- Experience working in a private hospital
- Experience in administration and clerical duties with strong customer service skills
- Ability to multitask, and to work independently as well as part of a team
- Strong organisational skills with the proven ability to work to tight deadlines
- A proactive and positive problem-solving approach
- Be able to interact professionally with a variety of stakeholders
- Strong IT skills
We offer fabulous Employee Benefits including:
- Flexible working conditions
- Competitive remuneration packages
- Salary packaging
- Comfortable and sophisticated working conditions
- Extensive campus-based Sports & Fitness facilities
- Priority access to Child Care facilities
Macquarie University Hospital is an Equal Opportunity Employer with a commitment to diversity and social inclusion. We encourage applications from Indigenous Australians; people with a disability; those from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds; and women (particularly for senior and non-traditional vacancies).
Clinical Support Assistant ICU Position Description
Applications will only be accepted via the hospital's online system.
Should you have any further enquiries please contact Macquarie University Hospital on 9812 3000.
Apply for this Position