Help Desk Technician (Ref No: 1259)
Macquarie University Hospital (MUH) is Australia’s first and only private not-for-profit teaching hospital on a university campus. Modelled on renowned international university hospitals, our approach to treatment is based on combining the best available knowledge, expertise and technology to ensure our patients receive a comprehensive and integrated service, as well as the utmost compassion, support and care.
Set in the expansive grounds of Macquarie University, amid one of the fastest growing areas of Sydney, this stunning, state-of-the-art facility is conveniently placed within walking distance of the Macquarie University train station and is only 25 mins drive from Sydney’s CBD.
We are currently seeking a team oriented, motivated and efficient Helpdesk Technician on a full time basis to work in our busy Help Desk team. The primary role of the Helpdesk Technician is to provide first level support through taking calls, triaging requests and handling the resulting incidents or service requests. The Help Desk Technician will also be responsible for responding to inquiries and requests for assistance with software, hardware, clinical and non-clinical applications. They will also provide advice, and diagnose and resolve computer or system equipment issues.
As the successful candidate you will possess:
- Knowledge of desktop operating systems
- Ability to learn quickly and retain information
- Flexibility and willingness to work on a rotating roster
- Competent keyboard and data entry skills
- Excellent communication skills, and the ability to liaise with multidisciplinary teams
- Demonstrated enthusiasm, and a proactive approach to problem solving
- A relevant qualification or industry certification is highly desirable
We offer fabulous Employee Benefits including:
- Flexible working conditions
- Competitive remuneration packages
- Salary packaging
- Comfortable and sophisticated working conditions
- Extensive campus-based Sports & Fitness facilities
- Priority access to Child Care facilities
Macquarie University Hospital is an Equal Opportunity Employer with a commitment to diversity and social inclusion. We encourage applications from Indigenous Australians; people with a disability; those from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds; and women (particularly for senior and non-traditional vacancies).
Help Desk Technician Position Description
Applications will only be accepted via the hospital's online system.
Should you have any further enquiries please contact Macquarie University Hospital on 9812 3000.
Apply for this Position