Cafe Assistants (Ref No: 1098)
Macquarie University Hospital (MUH) is Australia’s first and only private not-for-profit teaching hospital on a university campus. Modelled on renowned international university hospitals, our approach to treatment is based on combining the best available knowledge, expertise and technology to ensure our patients receive a comprehensive and integrated service, as well as the utmost compassion, support and care.
Set in the expansive grounds of Macquarie University, amid one of the fastest growing areas of Sydney, this stunning, state-of-the-art facility is conveniently placed within walking distance of the Macquarie University train station and is only 25 mins drive from Sydney’s CBD.
Macquarie University Hospital is seeking motivated and service-driven casual all rounder Café Assistants to assist in all café activities including the preparation of food and beverages for patients, visitors and staff.
As the successful candidate you will possess:
- 12 months previous café experience particularly in the preparation of coffee and food
- A high level of initiative and motivation
- Passion and commitment to providing excellent customer service
- The ability to work as part of a team
- Effective communication skills
We offer fabulous Employee Benefits including:
- Flexible working conditions
- Comfortable and sophisticated working conditions
- Access to the Macquarie University’s extensive fitness and aquatic centre
Macquarie University Hospital is an Equal Opportunity Employer with a commitment to diversity and social inclusion. We encourage applications from Indigenous Australians; people with a disability; those from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds; and women (particularly for senior and non-traditional vacancies).
Cafe Assistant- Position Description
Applications will only be accepted via the Hospital’s online system. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Apply for this position