Clinical Coordinator - ENT/Facio-Maxillary (Ref No: 0000ah)
Macquarie University Hospital is Australia’s first and only private not-for-profit teaching hospital on a university campus. Modelled on renowned international university hospitals, our approach to treatment is based on combining the best available knowledge, expertise and technology to ensure our patients receive a comprehensive and integrated service, as well as the utmost compassion, support and care.
Set in the expansive grounds of Macquarie University, amid one of the fastest growing areas of Sydney, this stunning, state-of-the-art facility is conveniently placed within walking distance of the Macquarie University train station and is only a 25 minute drive from Sydney’s CBD.
MUH are currently seeking an experienced Clinical Coordinator to manage the ENT/ Faciomaxillary service within theatres. The successful candidate will be required to have extensive exposure to ENT/ Faciomaxillary surgeries with proven experience in coordinating a specialty as well as teaching and developing staff within that specialisation.
As the successful candidate you will possess:
- At least 5 years of recent experience in ENT/ Faciomaxillary
- Relevant experience in coordinating a ENT/ Faciomaxillary service
- Ability to train and develop staff in ENT/ Faciomaxillary surgeries
- Strong leadership skills with a demonstrated ability liaise in a multidisciplinary environment
- Demonstrated ability to order and monitor specialised equipment whilst ensuring the service runs efficiently
- Strong communication skills with the ability to work as part of a team and maintain good customer relations with stakeholders
- Ability to work with innovative technologies with a keen interest to maintain up to date knowledge and networking through groups such as OTA and ACORN
We offer fabulous Employee Benefits including:
- Flexible working conditions
- Competitive remuneration packages
- Salary packaging
- Comfortable and sophisticated working conditions
- Extensive campus-based Sports & Fitness facilities
Macquarie University Hospital is an Equal Opportunity Employer with a commitment to diversity and social inclusion. We encourage applications from Indigenous Australians; people with a disability; those from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds; and women (particularly for senior and non-traditional vacancies).
Position Description - Clinical Coordinator
Applications will only be accepted via the hospital's online system.
Should you have any further enquiries please contact Macquarie University Hospital on 9812 3000.
Apply for this Position