Housekeeping Supervisor (Ref No: 1212)
Macquarie University Hospital is Australia’s first and only private not-for-profit teaching hospital on a university campus. Modelled on renowned international university hospitals, our approach to treatment is based on combining the best available knowledge, expertise and technology to ensure our patients receive a comprehensive and integrated service, as well as the utmost compassion, support and care.
Set in the expansive grounds of Macquarie University, amid one of the fastest growing areas of Sydney, this stunning, state-of-the-art facility is conveniently placed within walking distance of the Macquarie University train station and is only 25 mins drive from Sydney’s CBD.
We are currently seeking a dynamic and efficient individual to undertake the position of Housekeeping Supervisor on a full time basis to assist the Hotel Services team to deliver outstanding service to clients, staff and visitors.
Reporting to the Environmental Services Manager you will be responsible for assisting with all housekeeping activities in order to maintain the appearance and sanitation of all areas of the clinic and hospital, including wards, diagnostic testing rooms, waiting areas, staff areas, examination rooms, operating rooms and car parks. You will also be responsible for managing and organising housekeeping staff, rosters, equipment and WH&S compliance.
As the successful candidate you will possess:
- Demonstrated knowledge of using cleaning equipment and chemicals.
- Willingness to participate in departmental training programs.
- Ability to work independently and prioritise work load to meet schedules.
- Maintain high standards of quality around the hospital and clinic building.
- Effective communication skills.
- The ability to work with others in a friendly manner.
We offer fabulous Employee Benefits including:
- Flexible working conditions
- Competitive remuneration packages
- Salary packaging
- Comfortable and sophisticated working conditions
- Extensive campus-based Sports & Fitness facilities
Macquarie University Hospital is an Equal Opportunity Employer with a commitment to diversity and social inclusion. We encourage applications from Indigenous Australians; people with a disability; those from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds; and women (particularly for senior and non-traditional vacancies).
Position Description - Housekeeping Supervisor
Applications will only be accepted via the hospital's online system.
Should you have any further enquiries please contact Macquarie University Hospital on 9812 3000.
Apply for this position